school holidays

     

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
halo guys,my name bismo irmanendra rachaman,this time i will tell about my school holidays with family .

first of all,my family and i went to yogyakarta,when i got there i explored the famous food in yogyakarta.who doesn't know this food? one of the foods i like is gudeg because it is sought after by many people dan many more famous foods in yogyakarta.


Hasil gambar untuk gudeg

then i rested for a while at my grandmother's hous and after that i went to the palace of yogyakarta to see things that were used in colonial times there are various kinds of objects,one of which is the delman that ridden by Kanjeng Nyai Jimat digunakan Sri Sultan Hamengku Buwono I (1755-1792) hingga Sri Sultan Hamengku Buwono III (1812-1814). at this time the train is only used during important ceremonies and is stored in the palace train museum.As an heirloom train, every year on Tuesday Kliwon or Friday Kliwon in the month of Sura, the Kanjeng Nyai Amulet train is removed from the Keraton Museum to be cleaned.

Kereta Kanjeng Jongwiyat saat sedang dipergunakan dalam kirab pernikahan putri keempat Sri Sultan Hamengku Bawono Ka-10.

next i and my family wen to the city solo when i got there i was with family to try the famous foods in solo .my hobby is eating if you dont eat it you can't think hehehe if not like this not bismo okrayyy.
the food I tried this time was tengkleng ,tengkleng is made of goat bones mixed with gravy.

Hasil gambar untuk tengkleng


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recount text

Biography stephen hawking

story