Suggestions and Offers Dialogue

SUGGESTIONS AND OFFER

Topic : Recruitment new members of extra curricular program

Bismo (head of the basketball organization 3) : Excuse me,brother?
Jordan and Sendy : Yes bro?
Bismo (head of the basketball organization 3): Do you have talent in basketball?
Jordan : Yes,I have advantages in playing basketball.
Sendy : I don't have the talent to play basketball but I love basketball.
Bismo (head of the basketball organization 3) : I want to know what strength you have,Jordan?
Jordan : I played in PG position and was once the best player at one of the national events held at GOR Bandung arena on 7 April 2019.
Bismo (head of the basketball organization 3) : Ok, my advice is Jordan and Sendy join the basketball extracurricular organization. are you interested in joining this organization?
Jordan : Ok I want to take basketball extracurricular so that in the future I can get the best players in the high school league.
Sendy : I am interested in basketball extracurricular because it will make me able to play basketball.
Bismo (head of the basketball organization 3) : good thanks everyone, don't forget to invite your friends to join basketball extracurricular to add lots of friends too.
Jordan and Faris : Your welcome, Nice to meet you
Bismo (head of the basketball organization 3) : nice to meet you, bye all.
Jordan and Faris : Bye 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recount text

Biography stephen hawking

story